Wednesday, June 16, 2010

E-Hyphen World Gallery

Once again, I apologize for the lack in posts. Things are crazy around here! I am off to Japan in a couple of weeks and simply cannot wait to head to E-Hyphen World Gallery. With multiple locations in Tokyo, but a convenient spot right in Kichijoji, this boutique is the go-to spot for me to pick-up unique styles you simply cannot find in the states. I always walk away from here with a wide assortment of designs that can best be characterized as ... different.

Their latest assortment what originally made me fall in love with them - loose fitting tops and dresses mixed with voluminous skirts and pants. And while they never stray too far from elements from that first collection, they still manage to reinvent themselves. And while I would love for them to open up their online shop to international distribution, a big part of me wants them to stay a secret. Regardless, here are some of my favorites.



Check out their site here.