Friday, January 16, 2009

Lookout weekend... Here I Come!

With the odd brush of warm beautiful weather here in coastal California, I am fighting the urge to run away every weekend.  Researching beautiful weekender bags has not quelled this urge.

Here are some I love, with a variety of price options and style differences. 

From Topshop www.topshop.com 

My trip over the summer to Brooklyn brought me to this great store. I bought this exact bag and it has served me well. www.brookylnindustries.com

 A wide selection can be found for you local Bay Area shopper. Flight 001 in Hayes Valley has a wide array of modern travel accessories for the modern fashionista. www.flight001.com

For those with a slightly higher budget. Nothing says fashion forward like a weekender from the incredible collection of Marc Jacobs. www.shopbop.com

Happy Travels! How can you not travel well with these finds??




No comments: